Optimera is an automated viewability targeting platform built by publishers for publishers. Incubated by our founder at the Daily News Innovation Lab to solve for viewability, Optimera offers publishers a way to easily automate ad operation work that is normally a heavy manual burden with low success results.
With a focus on making data actionable and profitable, Optimera continues to build a brand exclusively for publishers that monetizes and prioritizes their inventory as efficiently as possible. Instead of turning away business, Optimera partners with publishers, allowing them to confidently deliver ad campaigns that meet viewability thresholds every time: Direct, Private Marketplace, Open Exchange.
Optimera also provides automated solutions for video, mobile, native, content and has a predictive solution: Real Time Redesign.
Optimera’s clients include: Tribune, McClatchy, Bustle, LoveToKnow, Tampa Bay Times, She Media, US News & World Report, and is rapidly growing.
Optimera solves inefficiencies for publishers so that they can focus on their core strengths: creating great content and user experiences. The result: lean team compositions, high ad revenue, and keeping publishers on the leading edge of related technology.
Join us now if you want to make a contribution to the growth and direction of our company; 1 – 3 years of experience preferred.
Position is based in New York City.
Basic knowledge of and appreciation for digital media and digital advertising. Terms that we say and hear every day: DFP, CPM, AdX, SSP, DSP, DMP, Programmatic, open exchange.
Optimera is a customer centric, early stage environment. Ideal candidates will have interest in and willingness to shift responsibilities and make contributions toward a shared, desired outcome.
Sales Development Manager
- Make an impact on Optimera’s business by creating a sales process, developing a robust pipeline and closing business
- Working directly with the COO, this role entails creating prospect lists, outreaching to the right roles at publishers, presenting the Optimera solution set in a compelling way that results in in-person meetings.
- An opportunity to connect with digital publishers and to grow in a sales capacity
- High volume prospecting via email and phone.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Prior sales experience including high quantity email outreach with high conversion success
- Facility with LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of SalesForce
- Regular input of prospect and client data
Please submit your resume and brief description of your qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org