Client Success Manager
Optimera shapes efficient processes that result in lean team compositions, high ad revenue, and keeps publishers on the leading edge of technology.
Built around our patented viewability solution, Optimera always goes beyond measurement. We also solve for brand safety, content alignment, and for the disappearance of the third party cookie with a publisher empowering Audience Solution that creates a uniform ecosystem of publisher owned and controlled data.
Publishers also think of Optimera as an extension of their Revenue Engineering team with zero revshare solutions for Simply Sticky, Smart Refresh, and Replace & Refresh.
Optimera’s solutions are granular, real-time and automated and maximize all ad revenue sources: open exchange, PMP, direct, desktop, mobile web, AMP and Video.
Optimera’s clients include: AdWeek, Tribune, McClatchy, Bustle, LoveToKnow, PMC, Q Digital, Tampa Bay Times, She Media, US News & World Report, WebMD, and is rapidly growing.
Optimera solves inefficiencies for publishers so that they can focus on their core strengths: creating great content and user experiences.
Optimera is a customer centric, early stage environment. The ideal candidate will have an interest in and willingness to shift responsibilities and make contributions toward a shared, desired outcome. Join us now and make a contribution to the growth and direction of our company while making an impact on the digital publishing ecosystem.
Client Success Manager
Optimera creates revenue optimization opportunities for digital publisher clients. The Client Success Manager will interface with publishers to realize maximum value!
Digital media, digital advertising. Terms that we say and hear every day: GAM, CPM, AdX, SSP, DSP, DMP, Programmatic, open exchange.
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with Optimera’s publishing clients
- Ability to work in GAM and analyze GAM data to identify and communicate optimization tactics to publisher clients
- Reinforce the Optimera use cases and benefits to current clients
- Create and track success metrics
- Interact with Tech to troubleshoot client issues
- Interact with Tech/Sales/Marketing to develop client facing presentations that demonstrate success
Desired skills and qualifications
- Fluency in GAM is a must
- Experience Identifying and optimizing toward campaign KPIs
- Client service/success experience and a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction derived from providing this service
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, particularly written, is essential
- Iterate and progress current client success process; identify problems, propose solutions
- Ability to draw clear and simple proof points from complex data
- Create timelines and ensure that co-workers meet deadlines
- Quick and intelligent responses to client requests
- Notice, troubleshoot and solve issues quickly
- Connect client pain points to inform product development and messaging
- Facility with Excel/Google sheets
Please submit your resume, brief description of your qualifications, and compensation expectations to: email@example.com